An Advanced Imaging Workshop in Xenopus was held at the Marine Biological Laboratory and hosted by the National Xenopus Resource (NXR) in Woods Hole, MA from November 16-22, 2013.
Topics covered in this imaging workshop included:
1) A primer on microscopes and optics with a focus on practical considerations.
2) Imaging immunostained Xenopus embryos in whole-mount.
3) Live imaging of cells and tissues in intact Xenopus using fluorescent fusion proteins.
4) Live imaging of cells and tissues in explants.
5) Computational post-processing of images for presentation/display.
6) Development of custom imaging assays for students.
The course was taught by experts in Xenopus and imaging.
If you have any questions, please email Xenopus@mbl.edu.