Overview: From October 1 to May 31 the Brown MBL Program rents 11 North Street, a cottage located in the heart of the MBL campus, for visiting Brown MBL students and affiliates.
Amenities: The cottage has three small single rooms on the second floor and one double room (two twin beds) on the first floor, two full baths (one on each floor), a full kitchen with a dining area, a living room area, and a porch with a table. The cottage is equipped with a microwave oven, dishes, pots, pans, silverware, bed linens, blankets, pillows, and towels. Maid service is not available; tenants are responsible for cleaning the cottage, taking out the trash/recycling, and washing and folding linens on departure and whenever they want clean sheets before then.
Laundry facilities are located in the basement, or guests can use the laundry room on the first floor of the Swope Center.
Parking: Upon registration at the Swope Center, you will be provided with parking instructions and a parking pass.
Make a Reservation:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating date of arrival and date of departure
- Fill out the online housing application here.
- Choose Brown MBL Program in the ‘which center/program will you be visiting’ field
- In the ‘ Specific conditions to be taken into consideration when assigning accommodations’ box, which is right below the Housing Accomodations table, put ‘Brown MBL Scholar’ so housing knows you are affiliated with and will be covered by the Brown MBL Program.
- In the payment box, select ‘MBL Account’.
- Submit form