Software Engineering and Design Resources
Tools We Use
NetBeans IDE which includes debugger, profiler, Maven, git, svn integration.
These are sections I put together devoted to general design and engineering issues in Java, software development and architecture, ImageJ, Imaging, etc.
- On Architecture, Design and Engineering
- Overview Map
- NetBeans IDE and Rich Client Platform
- The Lookup API provides a simple way to implements Service Providers, a CentralLookup, an EventBus, and Injectable Singletons.
- Java Imaging (AWT, Java2D, JAI)
- Issues in Developing ImageJ Add-ons
- ImageJ Diagrams (PowerPoint)
- Modularity Presentation (PowerPoint)
- References for NetBeans Platform Development