Conference Lodging with Meals Packages:
$125.00/day Double (shared) Occupancy,
$173.00/day Single Occupancy
Three meals per day beginning with Lunch or Dinner on arrival and concluding with Breakfast or Lunch on departure day. Meals required for all participants each day.
Vegetarian options are included with all meals. Box lunches as an alternative are available for departure day
Check In/Out Time 2 pm – Check in time and 10 am – Check out time
- Beverage Breaks
Standard - $5.25/person/break – add pastry (am) or cookies (pm).
Basic – $3.75/person/break – coffee, assorted teas, water, juice (am) or soda (pm)
- Mixers/Receptions - Wine & Beer with Soda with dry snacks and nuts. $15.00/person Full Bar is $22.00 per person for up to two hours. Available pre-dinner, or after dinner, ending by 11:00 pm at the latest. DJ’s for 2 hour mixers are subject to a 2 hour limit ending by 11:00 pm
- Banquet Dinner - Traditional New England Lobster Boil – additional $12.50 per person
- Registration Fee – $25.00 administration fee per attendee. Includes required MBL ID Badges, Parking, Wi-Fi access, Online registration
- Meeting Rooms - $325.00/day/auditorium or meeting room, $100/day/breakout
- Abstract Submission - Online submission service with PDF file output for evaluations and printing, $750
- Poster Display - $425.00 flat fee (can display up to 60 posters @ 30” W x 60 ”L)
- Registration Tables - Lobby Registration Tables included. Vendor Tables, clothed and skirted – $25.00 each
- Audio Visual - $100.00/day/room – Includes, 1 LCD Projector, Screen and Microphone.If additional needs are required please contact the AV team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The minimum guarantee for number of guests attending meal functions is required by at least 3 business days prior to arrival date. The housing cancellation deadline is 15 days prior. Any cancellations of lodging or meals made after the deadlines are subject to full charges.
Please contact Conference Services at 508-289-7214 or email@example.com for any inquiries.