- $211.00/day Single Occupancy private bathroom,
- $143.00/day Double Occupancy semi-private bathroom,
- $199.00/day Single Occupancy,
- $138.000/day Double (shared) Occupancy
- Three meals per day beginning with Dinner on arrival and concluding with Lunch on departure day.
- Meals are required for all participants each day, to be included in the registration fee.
- Vegetarian and Vegan options are included with all meals. Box lunches as an alternative are available for departure day
- Alcohol is not included in any meal pricing.
Check In/Out Time:
- 2:00 pm – Check in time
- 10:00 am – Check out time
- Beverage Breaks
- Standard – $5.95/person/break – add pastry (am) or cookies (pm).
- Basic – $3.95/person/break – coffee, assorted teas, water, juice (am) or soda (pm)
- Additional Items: Whole Fruit. Healthy snacks, Continental Breakfast are available for an additional charge.
- Mixers/Receptions – Wine & Beer with soda, water, dry snacks and nuts. $20.00/person for up to two hours.
- Available pre-dinner, or after dinner, ending by 11:00 pm at the latest.
- DJ’s for mixers are subject to a two hour limit ending by 11:00 pm
- Banquet Dinner – Traditional New England Lobster Boil – additional per person
- Administrative Fee – $50.00 administrative fee per attendee.
- Includes conference planning staff, online registration and payment processing, MBL ID Badges, parking, Wi-Fi access.
- Meeting Rooms – $650.00/day/auditorium, $384.00/day/meeting room, $175.00/day/breakout
- Abstract Submission – $850.00 Online submission service, $1500.00 for additional services including PDF file output for evaluations and printing
- Poster Display – $485.00 flat fee (can display up to 60 posters @ 30” W x 60 ”L)
- Registration Tables – Lobby Registration Table included. Vendor Tables, clothed and skirted – $25.00 each
- Audio Visual – $250.00/day/Auditorium, $175.00/day/meeting room – Includes, 1 LCD Projector, Screen and Microphone.
- If additional needs are required please contact the AV team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The minimum guarantee for number of guests attending meal functions is required by at least two weeks prior to arrival date. The housing cancellation deadline is three weeks prior. Any cancellations of lodging or meals made after the deadlines are subject to full charges.
Prices are subject to change, prior to a signed contract.
Please contact Conference Services at 508-289-7668 or email@example.com for any inquiries.