The MBL Mobile App
Stay connected to the Marine Biological Laboratory no matter where you are with MBL Mobile, the official Marine Biological Laboratory app.
Find your way around campus with maps and shuttle schedules, access dining hours and menus, check out news and events, and quickly look up people in the online directory. Gaze over Woods Hole waters via the webcam or check weather and tides. MBL Mobile puts the Marine Biological Laboratory in the palm of your hand.
Get the App. Suitable for smartphones and tablets:
- Researchers Press Forward With National Climate Report by Drawing on State-level Data | Midwest Energy News February 22, 2017
- Drawing Life at its Start, Cell by Cell | STAT February 22, 2017
- Squid Communicate With a Secret, Skin-Powered Alphabet | WIRED February 10, 2017
- Jessica Mark Welch receives grant to develop microbiome imaging technology February 6, 2017
- CRISPR, A Molecular Technique, Moves Science Forward In Woods Hole | Falmouth News | capenews.net February 4, 2017