2) Enter your MBL Single-Sign-On credentials into the Username and Password fields of the Sign-In-Page and click “Sign In”
3) If you have not installed the Junos Pulse VPN client previously it will begin downloading automatically.
* If the VPN Client does not begin downloading automatically and this is the first time you are logging into the VPN site you can launch the installation manually by clicking on the “Start Button” next to Junos Pulse on the bottom of the page.
4) Upon successfully downloading the installation files you will be prompted for permission to allow the application to be installed on your computer. Enter your password and click “OK”.
5) When the installation has completed the Junos Pulse application will launch automatically and an icon will appear in the taskbar at the top of your screen which will indicate your connection status.
To Disconnect from the MBL VPN…
1) Click on the Junos Pulse icon in the task bar.
2) Select the VPN connection and click “Disconnect”.
Contact the Help Desk by phone at 508-289-7654 or via email at email@example.com (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., M-F, closed on MBL Holidays).