Windows 7 VPN Instructions
1) Launch a web browser and enter https://vpn.mbl.edu into the address bar
2) Enter your MBL Single-Sign-On credentials into the Username and Password fields of the Sign-In-Page and click “Sign In”
3) If you have not installed the Junos Pulse VPN client previously it will begin downloading automatically.
* If the VPN Client does not begin downloading automatically and this is the first time you are logging into the VPN site you can launch the installation manually by clicking on the “Start Button” next to Junos Pulse on the bottom of the page.
4) You will be prompted to run the Application “NeoterisSetup”. Click the check box “Always trust content from this provider” and click “Run”.
5) Click “Always” in the “Setup Control – Warning” window to allow your computer to install the “Junos Pulse” application.
6) Click “Yes” in the “User Account Control” window to allow “Juniper Component Manager Installer” to make changes to your computer.
7) Click “Yes” in the “User Account Control” window to allow “Juniper Component Manager” to make changes to your computer
8) Once the Junos Pulse Installation Progress completes the VPN connection will begin operating automatically.
To Disconnect from the MBL VPN…
1) Right click on the Junos Pulse icon in the task bar.
2) Select the VPN connection and click “Disconnect”.