|2014 Coastal Explorers Application|
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our experienced educators for a seashore adventure at the renowned Marine Biological Laboratory in Woods Hole. Children ages 4, 5, and 6 are invited to explore, discover, and learn about the seashore habitat around Woods Hole.
The MBL will again offer 6 Coastal Explorers sessions (weeks) during the summer. Sessions may be taken in any sequence.
Classes will focus on marine vertebrate and invertebrate life including fish, whales, coastal birds, sea stars, mollusks, and crustaceans. Activities will vary from session to session.
Children will learn about native coastal species through visits to the Woods Hole Science Aquarium and the MBL Marine Resources Center, and will learn from related hands-on art projects, musical activities, books and videos.
Classes are held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 AM – 2 PM in the MBL Club, 100 Water Street, Woods Hole. Enrollment is limited to 20 children per one-week session (2 classes per session).
- Session 1, July 8 and 10, 10 AM to 2 PM
- Session 2, July 15 and 17, 10 AM to 2 PM
- Session 3, July 22 and 24, 10 AM to 2 PM
- Session 4, July 29 and 31, 10 AM to 2 PM
- Session 5, August 5 and 7, 10 AM to 2 PM
- Session 6, August 12 and 14, 10 AM to 2 PM
Fees per session:
- $85 MBL Club members/MBL Associates/MBL employees
- $105 Non members, Non Associates
2014 Coastal Explorers Application
** Please note: applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive confirmation in May.