|Resources for Reporters:
MBL Fact Sheet
MBL News Archive
(News Archive before 2012)
Video / Multimedia
All MBL Publications
Join the Conversation:
The Marine Biological Laboratory (MBL) is dedicated to scientific discovery and improving the human condition through research and education in biology, biomedicine, and environmental science. Founded in Woods Hole, Massachusetts, in 1888, the MBL is a private, nonprofit institution and an affiliate of the University of Chicago.
|MBL RSS FEEDS:
LATEST MBL NEWS
SCIENCE JOURNALISM FELLOWSHIPS
The MBL’s Logan Science Journalism Program provides professional science reporters with a chance to immerse themselves in the process of basic biomedical and environmental research.
LEADING SCIENTISTS IN MANY FIELDS
The MBL is home to leading scientists who are recognized authorities in their fields. The MBL allows journalists to connect with these experts, who offer a clear perspective and expertise on a wide range of topics, including:
- Ecosystems processes and climate change
- Microbial ecology; genetics and metagenomics; molecular evolution
- Cell, developmental and regenerative biology
- Tissue engineering and regeneration
- Microscopy, imaging and cellular dynamics
- Cellular physiology and biocurrents; biosensors
- Biodiversity and bioinformatics
- Scientific aquaculture and behavioral ecology
- Sensory physiology and the biological basis of camouflage
Members of the media wishing to interview MBL scientists should contact Diana Kenney at (508)289-7139 or firstname.lastname@example.org.