Financial support for all fellows includes the cost of the laboratory course (including additional weeks spent in Woods Hole or Alaska), tuition, housing (for unaccompanied fellows and those fellows accompanied by their families [Woods Hole only]), transportation to and from Woods Hole or Alaska (for the fellow only), and library fees. It is expected that fellows from other countries will pay their own travel expenses to the United States.
The Logan Science Journalism Program at the MBL is sponsored in part by:
- George & Helen H.B. Logan
- Friends and Alumni of the Science Journalism Program
- Golden Family Foundation
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Irving Weinstein Foundation, Inc.
- Ross Foundation
- Waksman Foundation for Microbiology