- When is the Main Dining Room open to the public?
The Main Dining Room is always open to the public. The Main Dining Room does close if there are no conferences or courses in session.
- When is the MBL conference season?
Generally, Labor Day through Memorial Day
- What is a Café Swope Card?
Similar to a frequent diner card; Café Swope Cards are available from the cashier at Swope Café. After purchasing 10 luncheon specials the 11th is free.
- How do I arrange for a coffee break?
Call 508-289-7164 or e-mail email@example.com 5 days in advance of the date.
- Who should I contact for a catered function?
Call 508-289-7164 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Program FAQ’s
- Can I take my meals to go?
The food provided in the main dining room is for consumption in the main dining room. This does not mean that you cannot take the piece of fruit or cup of coffee with you, it means that the meal is to be enjoyed in the dining room. For those that won’t be able to take a meal in the dining room, Sodexo offers box meals, provided 24 hours notice is given.
- What if I lose my meal card?
All meal card holders are required to swipe their card upon entry to the dining room. If you lose your card you must get another from the Housing Office.
- Can I bring a guest?
Yes, guests may pay for their meal at the cash register.
- How do I order a box lunch?
Box lunches or dinners may be ordered 24 hours in advance. See the cashier to place a box lunch order.
- Who do I speak to about my dietary restrictions?
Please e-mail Erin Hummetoglu at email@example.com with any dietary concerns or restrictions you may have.
- Can I order a birthday cake?
Yes, we can usually provide birthday cakes with 24 hours’ notice. Please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.