Funding and Support
Financial support for Logan Science Journalism Program Fellows includes travel to and from Woods Hole, housing, meals, and all costs associated with the Hands-On Research Course and other program activities. Foreign nationals who are accepted into the program must secure a visa and will be reimbursed for visa fees.
The Logan Science Journalism Program at the MBL is sponsored in part by:
- George & Helen H.B. Logan
- Friends and Alumni of the Science Journalism Program
- Golden Family Foundation
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Irving Weinstein Foundation, Inc.
- Ross Foundation
- Byron H. Waksman Fund for Excellence in Science Communication