Federal Agency Guidelines and Procurement
Federal Agencies Guidelines
All Federal Agencies
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) issued “2 CFR§ 200 Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards” known as Uniform Guidance on December 26, 2013. The Uniform Guidance consolidates eight existing OMB Circulars, including Circulars A-122, A-110, and A133 in an effort to streamline and took effect on 12/26/2014.
As a result, this webpage intends to provide a central landing page for communicating the changes that will affect our Principal Investigators and Center Administrators and we will inform the research community of new developments relating to the uniform Guidance as they become available.
All Federal Agencies:
• Interim Final Rule – Federal Awarding Agency Regulatory Implementation of OMB’s Uniform Guidance
Requirements, posted 12/19/14 in the Federal Register
• Frequently-Asked-Questions (09/09/2015) from the OMB Budget’s Uniform Administrative Requirements,
Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards at 2 CFR 200
• NSF Frequently-Asked-Questions (updated 04/21/2015)
• Significant Changes and Clarifications to the NSF PAPPG NSF 15-1
• Significant Changes and Clarifications to the NSF PAPPG NSF 16-1
• NSF General Conditions (12/26/2014)
• NSF General Conditions (01/25/2016)
• Summary of Significant Changes to NIH Grants Policy (10/11/2015)
• NIH Grant Policy Guide October/November 2015 (10/11/2015)
• “Eye on NIH Policy: OMB Uniform Guidance” (03/12/2015)
• NIH Frequently-Asked-Questions (updated 2/5/15)
Procurement implementation has been deferred by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). MBL will continue to comply with OMB Circular A–110 through 7/1/2017. You should continue to follow all current MBL policy and sponsor terms and conditions until further notice.
Uniform Guidance Section: 200.318